Breathing new life into age-old orthodontic techniques, 6 Month Smiles is a ground-breaking system that can improve your teeth alignment in as little as six months. This unique treatment focuses on quickly correcting the cosmetic appearance of your visible front teeth, using transparent brackets and tooth-colored wires that are barely noticeable.
6 Month Smiles Treatment Cost
The goal of this a short-term orthodontic treatment is to straighten the visible front teeth instead of changing the bite itself. Six Month Smiles costs much less than conventional orthodontic treatments and can range between $3,500 and $5,500; however, your dentist will determine the exact cost of your treatment depending on how complicated your case is.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
- Six Month Smiles employs advanced and camouflaged materials that are almost invisible
- The treatment duration for Six Month Smiles is significantly shorter than other teeth straightening treatments
- Six Month Smiles is generally less costly than other options for teeth straightening
- Six Month Smiles applies a much lower force during tooth movement to reduce discomfort
Who Can Benefit?
This specialized procedure will focus on smile alignment rather than a healthy bite. Most adults (15 years and above) with crooked teeth or gaps between their teeth and who are not looking for a significant alteration to their bite are great candidates for Six Month Smiles. The process is slightly invasive and consequently has fewer risks.
What to Expect During Your Six Month Smiles Treatment?
Six Month Smiles is perfect for those who want a faster way to straighten their teeth. The following steps are usually covered under the Six Month Smiles treatment:
- At your initial appointment, after a complete assessment of your smile through photographs and X-rays, your dentist will inform you about your treatment suitability, probable treatment duration, and the costs involved.
- At your subsequent appointment, your dentist will place the 6 Month Smiles braces, consisting of small transparent white brackets and specific wires in your mouth.
- After your initial fitting, you will be required to visit your dentist for a couple of quick adjustments until the end of your treatment.
Six Month Smiles is an excellent alternative for patients who desire a more efficient and affordable way to attain a straighter smile.
Our Des Moines dentist will help to ensure you get the best possible care while restoring your smile. We accept all leading dental insurance plans and also offer plenty of payment alternatives including our in-house quality dental plans. Contact Plaza Dental Group to learn more about Six Month Smiles or to schedule a free consultation with our experts today!
Dr. Steffany Mohan is the Owner of Plaza Dental Group and is a leading dentist in Des Moines, Iowa. Dr. Mohan is an expert in implant, family and cosmetic dentistry, is Invisalign certified and has gained a reputation of excellence in the dentistry community. Plaza Dental Group has built a reputation for excellence and its close doctor-patient relationships, which has made them one of the premier offices of Iowa dentists