When you have a loose tooth itching to be pulled out, there are some quick and painless ways to do it!
This is especially helpful for younger children growing out of their baby teeth and who may need quick solutions to get out a loose tooth.
Check out seven painless ways to take out a loose tooth below.
1. Wiggling the tooth: Either wiggling the loose tooth with the tongue or using a back-and-forth motion with a very clean index and thumb finger, this is probably the most painless and easiest way to get out a pesky loose tooth.
2. Eating harder foods: Foods that are harder to chew, such as crispy vegetables like carrots or crunchy fruits like apples, will make the entire process quick and painless.
3. Using floss: This is best when the tooth is very loose but yet won’t come out naturally. Wedge some floss in between the gum line and the tooth and yank quickly outward.
4. Let it come out naturally: Speaking of loose teeth popping out naturally, this is another route that can be taken and will normally be painless. This is also the best option as it means little interference and a better area for the new tooth to grow.
5. Use gauze to wiggle free: Just like the same process in the first tip, except this one requires a bit of medical gauze in order to make the process easier and sterile.
6. Gently use tweezers: Another tip best used when the tooth is very loose but won’t come out easily just yet. Using some clean tweezers and wiggling the tooth free can be painless and doesn’t mean bacteria from fingers.
7. See a dentist: Last but not least, if the tooth still isn’t coming out,see a dentist and they can take it out painlessly for you.
For more information on oral health tips, schedule a consultation today with our team at Plaza Dental Group.
Posts You May Also Like:
- 10 Dental Care Tips During the Winter to Avoid Teeth Pain
- Most Recent at PDG: Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique that Promises Less Pain6 Genuine Loans Available to Everyone